WORK WITH US
We are looking for proactive and collaborative individuals to join our team. If you are passionate about working in the child development space, please check the current vacancies at Protsahan India Foundation below.
SOMETHING TO GIVE
A skill, a life lesson, incredible moments of your journey and more!
About Protsahan India Foundation
Protsahan India Foundation is a center of excellence in innovation & collaboration to eradicate Child Abuse so that all girls living in situations of vulnerability grow up empowered with access to education and healthcare in safe spaces, with greater freedom from all forms of abuse and violence. Girls who have experienced abuse or violence benefit from greater access to healing, care, support, gender justice and other services needed to ensure physical, mental and social well-being. Protsahan works cohesively to nurture girl champions from socially excluded backgrounds by bringing 21st century skills that endorse self-learning, and drive social and economic growth to enable an enriched and sustainable future for a young girl where she reaches her full potential.
To find out more about Protsahan visit www.protsahan.co.in
This position will assist with successfully managing the Girls Fellowship Program at Protsahan
Key Job Responsibilities
- Put together communication about the Girls Fellowship Program
- Help put together a curriculum and quarterly plan for all the Fellows to follow.
- Put together an induction program for the Fellows to give them a good understanding of Protsahan and its work.
- Assist in putting together processes for the Fellows and their supervisors to report the progress made by Fellows.
- Help with reaching out to various resource partners who can build the capacity of the Fellows.
- Facilitate online and offline workshops for the Fellows and the beneficiaries.
- Support the line manager with taking this program to scale across India
- Assist the senior management with key meetings, documentation, impact reporting, follow ups as required
- Support the communication person with data, case stories etc as per requirement
- Work alongside volunteers and guide them in their work with support functions
- Help with logistics and operations for workshops conducted by Protsahan for external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate in Psychology, Law, Sociology or any other relevant equivalent degree
- At least 1 year prior work experience in working on Gender and Child Rights is preferred.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English and Hindi required
- Strong working knowledge of Canva, Adobe Indesign & Photoshop
- Competent user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with multifunctional teams
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity of all data and information and maintain professional boundaries with all constituencies.
Must have: To be successful at Protsahan, you will necessarily need to have passion for our mission and a strong desire to work in a dynamic non-profit organisation. Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity, consistency to thrive with commitment at work and trustworthiness.
This position will report to the Program Manager – Girl Champion Fellowship
Location – New Delhi
Remuneration – Commensurate with skills & experience. Please note, this is an entry level position for ideally a college fresher or someone with a year of experience, who wishes to work in the grassroots sector in India.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their resume, a cover letter describing candidate qualifications, relevant experience and contact details of three (3) professional references with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line clearly mentioning the position you are applying for.